Angular JS Course Content & Project Training
Who should go for this course ?
We provide live project training in gandhinagar.
This course is designed for professionals who aspire to enhance their expertise in building SPA and rich client applications using REST API’s. Web Developers, Project Managers, Software Architects and Testing Professionals are the key beneficiaries of this course.
Why Learn AngularJS ?
What are the pre-requisites for this Course ?
Best Angular JS Training Provider in Gandhinagar.
What is History Angular JS?
AngularJS was originally developed in 2009 by Miško Hevery at Brat Tech LLC as the software behind an online JSON storage service, that would have been priced by the megabyte, for easy-to-make applications for the enterprise. This venture was located at the web domain "GetAngular.com", and had a few subscribers, before the two decided to abandon the business idea and release Angular as an open-source library.
The current stable release of AngularJS is 1.5.8.
AngularJS 2.0 was announced at the ng-Europe conference 22-23. September 2014 The drastic changes in the 2.0 version created considerable controversy among developers. On April 30, 2015, the AngularJS developers announced that Angular 2 moved from Alpha to Developer Preview. AngularJS 2 can be downloaded from the official website. Angular 2 moved to Beta in December 2015,and the first release candidate was published in May 2016.The final version was released on September 14, 2016.
Angular 2 is not a version upgrade, but a complete rewrite. The primary differences in Angular 2 over Angular 1 are:
- Mobile development – desktop development is much easier when mobile performance issues are handled first.
- Modularity – much core functionality has moved to modules, producing a lighter, faster core.
- Modern browsers only – reducing the need for browser compatibility workarounds.
- Angular 2 recommends the use of Microsoft's TypeScript language, which introduces the following improvements:
- Class-based Object Oriented Programming
- Static Typing
- For/Of loops
- Python-style generators
- Improved dependency injection – bindings make it possible for dependencies to be named
- Dynamic loading
- Asynchronous template compilation
- Simpler Routing
- Diary.js logging – measures where time is spent, to identify bottlenecks
- Replacing controllers and $scope with components and directives – a component is a directive with a template
- Reactive programming support using RxJS
(These all detail is taken from Wikipedia)